Machine Translation

For companies with large and recurring translation needs we offer Machine Translation + Post Editing services. Using this process reduces costs and time to market significantly. We start by building a dedicated translation engine for Clients, ensuring that terms are consistent.  Each time a translation is completed the machine is updated to build further consistency and term knowledge.

For financial and property research reports our machines are now able to deliver 90% accuracy, leaving our post-editors the task of fine tuning the remaining 10% before proof-reading the final documents and returning the completed jobs to our Clients, through our Translation Management System.